As a .NET developer at DEMO, you are part of our innovative development team that is busy designing, developing, implementing and managing the DEMO RE Suite on a daily basis. In addition, you are in regular contact with our clients to support them in the development and management of their buildings and infrastructure.
What makes working at DEMO fun?
The question "What do you know about your real estate?" is central to DEMO Consultants. We help our clients make optimal choices for creating and managing real estate.
DEMO has a mixed team of software developers, researchers and consultants. Every day we work together to develop innovative software tools for, among other things, surveying/inspections, asset and portfolio management and maintenance management. We market our software products, such as the Real Estate Suite, for industries where real estate information management is essential, such as housing corporations, municipalities and healthcare institutions. As a partner, our research team participates in European research projects in which innovative tools and methodologies are developed, for example for making buildings more sustainable or protecting infrastructure from climate change. We use knowledge and insights from these projects for the development of our software and consultancy services, so that we remain at the forefront of new methods and techniques. As a developer at DEMO, you are constantly challenged.
Our software unit consists of an ambitious team with a lot of freedom and personal responsibility. Structured and disciplined working is the basis for optimal collaboration in our team. We develop in .NET C# / WPF / MVC / XamarinForms in combination with MS SQL server and IIS server. We develop standalone, client server, web, hybrid and Android/iOS mobile applications in Visual Studio. The solutions are offered on site and from the Azure cloud.
- HBO/WO work and thinking level;
- At least two years (and preferably more) experience in software development;
- Good knowledge of and experience with C#, .NET framework;
- Experience in developing and maintaining mobile apps is an advantage;
- Extensive experience with Quality code: unit testing, code review and automated test concepts;
- Knowledge of continuous integration and deployment;
- Knowledge of relational (MS SQL) and non-relational databases;
- Good understanding of both the technical and functional characteristics of software products, especially in terms of scalability, performance, usability and quality;
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English, both oral and written.
Why work at DEMO
- Because we are innovative but also pragmatic.
- Because we stimulate continuous development, collaborate and share knowledge.
- Because we support and coach employees in development, where we do not avoid challenges.
- Because we are professional, resourceful, committed and inspiring.
- Because we are diverse and multicultural.
- Because we're a company where people laugh.
- Because we stimulate individual and team growth (e.g. internal coaching, knowledge consultation & presentations, trainings, international network, weekly drinks and annual winter sports).
If you have any questions or would like to apply directly, you can send your CV to DEMO addressed to Paula Etman to the e-mail address: email@example.com. The function is effective immediately.