The main tasks of the project coordinator are:
- Chairing the General Assembly (GA), Chair of plenary project meetings and monitoring the implementation of GA decisions;
- Fulfillment of the coordination responsibilities in the grant agreement and the consortium agreement; stimulate and maintain the shared vision and common objectives of the project;
- Be the point of contact for communication with the EU.
The administrative and financial manager shall ensure effective communication, clarity and transparency in administrative and financial matters:
- Ensure that all project partners set up and maintain appropriate accounting systems in accordance with national and/or EU requirements and budget tracking spent by consortium partners;
- Assisting the consortium partners;
- Drawing up the plans and supporting the project coordinator in: general work plan, budget plan and financial reports, progress reports and performance, dissemination plan, exploitation plan and management of intellectual property rights, quality assurance and risk management plan, gender action plan, and financial reporting.