RE Maintenance offers you the following options:
- Object Manager: to enter and change object information;
- Inventory: for entering and modifying inventory data;
- Inspection: for importing and modifying inspection data;
- Analysis: for developing maintenance plans, creating scenarios, setting maintenance levels and sliding activities;
- Reporting: for preparing reports in Word, Excel, PDF;
- Management: for setting up and modifying files with building parts, activities and defect lists, selection criteria and policy labels.
Strategic real estate choices are easy to implement. In addition to the maintenance levels, object strategies and operating methods (policy labels) can be processed. Maintenance schedules can be easily adjusted by understanding the impact of low-priority maintenance activities or activities that fall outside the chosen maintenance level. RE Maintenance works seamlessly with the survey and inspection app RE Onsite to perform convenient and fast condition assessment. You can also link your BIM models directly in RE Maintenance and carry out a quick inventory inspection. The same BIM model can be used to visualize your inspection results.
This way, management and maintenance is easy to oversee and helps save costs!