DEMO Consultants performs applied research on ICT for the built environment to develop and enhance methods and tools for asset management of energy-efficient buildings, sustainable cultural heritage and resilient civil infrastructure. As a Senior Researcher / Project Manager you will develop innovative solutions, take leadership in collaborative research projects, and bring innovation to practice by creating market opportunities and providing consultancy to public and private clients.
Right from the start you will actively initiate, lead and participate in European and national research projects within the EU Horizon 2020 & Horizon Europe programmes. You have proven skills and a successful track record in research activities, proposal writing and project management. Next to research activities, you will preferably contribute to consultancy on software development and implementation.
- Master or PhD degree in a field related to ICT, construction & real estate management.
- 10 years of experience as project manager in applied / industrial research projects after academic graduation.
- Professional affinity with ICT, building and construction.
- Proven skills in multi-project and simultaneous research, consultancy and project management.
- Interest of working in a multinational and multidisciplinary team and a dynamic project environment.
- Result-oriented and highly-efficient working attitude and awareness of business opportunities resulting from research.
- Effective verbal and written communication in English at business and scientific level with an ability to write research proposals, project reports and scientific articles; give business presentations; and lead technical discussions.
- Dutch language proficiency or commitment to reach Dutch proficiency in short term.
Why working at DEMO
- Because we are innovative and practical at the same time.
- Because we are resourceful, committed and inspiring.
- Because we are unique, multidiscipline and multicultural.
- Because we stimulate continuous growth, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Because we encourage individual and team development through internal coaching, open discussions, trainings, international networking, and collective winter sports.
- Because we have a broad range of projects, a dynamic organisational environment, and excellent working conditions.