Pragmatic senior .NET team leader within an innovative environment
who's ambition it is to manage a team and who is interested in VR, AR, BIM, sensors, mobile devices, wearables and big data.
DEMO is an independent software and consulting firm specializing in Real Estate Information Management. We make software products, such as the Real Estate Suite for inspections, asset and portfolio management and maintenance management. We are leading in the implementation of new methods and the application of ICT techniques. DEMO is an innovative company that, in addition to its national consultancy work, also operates internationally as a partner in EU research consortia.
DEMO has a team of about 15 employees. Software developers, researchers and consultants that work together on a daily basis to develop innovative software tools. Housing corporations, governments, hospitals, universities, real estate companies and contractors are our clients.
DEMO staff have a wide range of experience, professionalism, but above all creativity and enthusiasm. The office is located at Delftechpark in Delft. This knowledge-oriented business area is connected with TNO and TU Delft, so we are at the centre of innovation and science.
DEMO develops software products based on the needs of the market and is driven by international developments, trends and insights. DEMO develops in.NET C # / WPF / MVC / HTML5 in combination with MS SQL server and IIS server. DEMO develops stand alone, client server, web, hybrid applications in Visual Studio and IOS apps in Cocoa Object C. The solutions can be offered in various configurations, including database hosting, SaaS and Cloud.
Something for you?
You: have the experience to manage a team and you know how to take responsibility. You know how to find the right balance between technology, projects, product development and available budgets. In addition, you are eager to learn, resourceful, inspirational, professional, involved, up to date with the latest technologies (VR, AR, BIM, sensors, mobile devices, wearables and big data) and prepared to take accountability for pieces of software development.
DEMO Consultants: has innovative software products, a flat organizational structure, is international, creative and resourceful. In your role as senior developer, you co-direct the development team, responsible for designing, developing and implementing DEMO software products.
Your background experience
- At least a Bachelor's Degree of Work and Thinking;
- Minimum five years experience in software development;
- A pragmatic customer-oriented attitude;
- Significant management experience;
- Good knowledge and/or experience with C #, .NET framework;
- Experience with developing and maintaining mobile apps is desirable;
- Extensive experience with Quality code: unit testing, code review and automated test concepts;
- Knowledge of continuous integration and deployment;
- Knowledge of relational (MS SQL) and non-relational databases;
- Good understanding of both the technical and functional features of software products, especially in terms of scalability, performance, usability and quality;
- Good communicative skills in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.
For this full-time job, we offer in addition to an excellent salary and good secondary working conditions, also a friendly working environment and multiple opportunities to develop yourself.
If you have any questions or want to apply directly, you can send your resume to DEMO Consultants Attn. Mr A. van Delft to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The function starts asap.
- Managing the development team
- Develop a clear vision of DEMO RE Suite
- Organizing and coordinating software development projects
- Implementing future product features and integrating them into an existing software framework.
- Close collaboration with consultants and researchers for developing useful solutions for market and customer needs.
Why work at DEMO
- Because we are innovative but also pragmatic;
- Because we continuously encourage development, collaboration and knowledge exchange;
- Because we support and coach our colleagues, over passing challenges;
- Because we are known to be professional, resourceful, involved and inspiring;
- Because we are different and multicultural;
- Because we are a company where we can feel comfortable and you can enjoy working with us;
- Because we encourage individual and team growth (e.g. internal coaching, knowledge consultation and presentations, training, international network, weekly drink and annual winter sports).