- DEMO Consultants: innovative, international and inspiring.
- You: ambitious, creative, resourceful, professional, and engaged in cutting edge technologies such as VR, AR, BIM, wearables and mobile devices, sensing technologies and big data.
DEMO excels in the implementation of novel methods and ICT technologies. It is a dynamic company, actively involved in various EU research consortia.
DEMO is specialised in Real Estate Information Management and it has developed innovative software solutions integrated in the DEMO RE Suite. DEMO’s core business comprises software development and implementation to facilitate inspections and technical surveys, condition assessment, asset and portfolio management.
DEMO professionals are experienced software developers, ICT experts, building engineers, asset management specialists and researchers. They collaborate on a daily basis to develop, maintain and enhance DEMO software solutions.
DEMO is located at the Delftechpark in Delft between other high-tech offices and in the vicinity of the Delft University of Technology and TNO campuses. Visit our website: www.demobv.nl
Software Business Unit
Driven by knowledge of global technological developments and years of experience, DEMO develops software to meet actual market needs in the Netherlands and abroad. DEMO develops its software in .NET C# / WPF / MVC / HTML5 in combination with MS SQL-server and IIS-server. DEMO develops stand-alone, client-server, web and hybrid applications in Visual studio and IOS apps in Xcode and Xamarin. The software solutions can be offered in various configurations, including on premise, hosting, SaaS and cloud.
Required qualifications of the candidate
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in software development.
- Knowledge of and experience with C # and .NET framework.
- Experience in developing and maintaining mobile apps.
- Extensive experience with Quality Code: unit testing, code review and automated testing concepts.
- Knowledge of continuous integration and deployment.
- Knowledge of relational (MS SQL) and non-relational databases.
- Excellent understanding of both the technical and functional characteristics of software products, particularly in the areas of scalability, performance, usability and quality.
- Effective communication skills in English, both verbal and written. For foreign applicants, commitment to learn Dutch is essential; candidates with basic Dutch language skills are preferred.
Your application accompanied with a curriculum vitae should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com. For further questions about the vacancy, please contact Ms. Paula Etman (+31 15 7502520).
Why working at DEMO
- Because we are both innovative and practical.
- Because we are resourceful, committed and inspiring.
- Because we are unique, multidiscipline and multicultural.
- Because we stimulate continuous growth, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Because we encourage individual and team development through internal coaching, open discussions, trainings, and international networking.
- Because we have a broad range of projects, a dynamic organisation, excellent working conditions, and annual collective ski trips.