At DEMO, motivated, well-trained people work together to optimally serve our clients. DEMO is ambitious and grows fast. We are therefore looking for new colleagues.
DEMO has a flat organizational structure. Employees are encouraged to take initiatives to develop themselves. Are you entrepreneurial, customer oriented and looking for the next step in your career? Apply for one of our vacancies or send us an open application.
DEMO as employer
DEMO employees are highly educated and socially aware and work with a passion for their projects. The trust between clients, employees and partners is important. The management is informal. A healthy balance is sought between business and private interests.
DEMO is striving to be known by clients, relationships and employees, for the following reasons:
- DEMO delivers excellent quality at market-level costs;
- At DEMO, self-conscious, experienced and well-trained employees work with passion;
- DEMO responds quickly and flexibly to questions from the market;
- DEMO has an eye open for the personal development and deployment of its employees;
- DEMO stands for certainty, stability and continuity;
- DEMO pays more than back the trust of its clients also on the long run.
DEMO has a code of conduct that is endorsed by all employees. The code describes what is meant by independence and integrity, and gives rules of how to deal with potential conflicts of interests.