As a communication/dissemination internally, you will collaborate with our research and marketing team in all stages of the communication strategy. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our communication channels as required by the European Commission for all the projects funded under Horizon 2020 research framework.
This internship will help you acquire communication and dissemination skills and you will gain broad knowledge of various communication and dissemination strategies within innovative research projects on one hand, and at enterprise level on the other hand. Ultimately, you should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
DEMO Consultants is specialized in Real Estate Information Management (www.demobv.nl). We seek to improve social, public and economic performance of real estates by collecting, structuring, analysing and disclosing information. Our multidisciplinary team of professionals does research, software development and technical advice for real estate management, construction and civil infrastructure sectors. DEMO has a unique approach bringing together practical know-how and analytical knowledge. We aim to be front runners in our field and that's why we work continuously on staying ahead by developing new knowledge and tools. We actively conduct research, develop software applications and provide consultancy in the fields of BIM, GIS and Cloud Computing for energy-efficient buildings and sustainable built cultural heritage.
Responsibilities (EC projects related and DEMO related)
- Support the research team in daily communication/dissemination tasks
- Assist communication and dissemination promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, web and digital brochures)
- Prepare dissemination and promotional materials (e.g. leaflets, brochures, posters, infographics, movies, animations, etc.)
- Post items on various dissemination channels (e.g. social media, BuildUpPortal, websites, etc.)
- Maintain communication and dissemination channels updated (e.g. through Sharepoint CMS)
- Help organize dissemination events
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive;
- Solid understanding of different communication/ dissemination techniques;
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (Dutch is a pre);
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, InDesign, Adobe Photoshop;
- Excellent knowledge of social media channels, in particular Twitter, LinkedIn;
- Familiarity with online user friendly applications (e.g. Piktochart, Draw.io, Kahoot; Online analytics and Google Adwords are a pre)
- Passion for communication and the market industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
Candidates will receive a monthly allowance.
How to apply
Are you interested in joining our research team? Send your internship application together with a curriculum vitae by e-mail to email@example.com. For further questions, please contact Mrs. Paula Etman (+31 15 750 2520).