We are looking for an independent marketing and communication employee. You are responsible for keeping track of the website, making newsletters and other social media expressions, coordinating PR material, online marketing and providing mailings. In addition to the marketing activities, you are partly responsible for general secretarial work. You are willing to invest in yourself, and develop yourself, so that you can grow with the organization. You would like to be part of and contribute to an ambitious and professional organization. You are easy to deal with and in making and maintaining contacts. You are representative with a sense of style and have excellent oral and written skills: fluent in Dutch (native) and English. You are proactive, punctual and accurate. In addition, you are an experienced user of MS Office.
- Plenty of room for your own initiatives in this broad function;
- A function of 24-40 hours per week;
- A fun, pragmatic and multicultural team;
- A professional, resourceful, committed and inspiring environment.
- You keep our newly renewed website up to date and initiate new activities (www.demobv.nl);
- You come up with creative posts for twitter and LinkedIn in our new corporate identity;
- You continue to implement our new corporate identity in various means of communication;
- You have a sense of graphic design;
- You write (English and Dutch) texts for newsletters, website and social media;
- You develop and execute marketing plans;
- You organize and coordinate participations in trade fairs and events;
- You are open to a lot of other marketing activities;
- Together with your colleague Paula, you carry out various secretarial activities.
- You have at least an HBO marketing / communication study;
- You have experience in structuring, drafting and creatively implementing marketing that contributes to the operating result;
- You have good communication skills (mastery of the Dutch and English language);
- You operate independently and love diversity in the work;
- You show initiative.